This position is critical for medium to large businesses to ensure they meet the requirements of Australian Standard 3745-2010: planning for emergencies in facilities and how it applies to your workplace.
Training will include:
• Roles and responsibilities within the emergency plan
• Decision making command and control
• Incident communications Internal / External.
• Incident Scene Control and Security.
• Command Centre Operations.
• Business recovery / normalisation.
• Record keeping
• Chief Warden Evacuation responsibilities.
• Workplace Fire Hazard identification and control.
PCBUs must ensure that an emergency plan is prepared for the workplace, including for workers who may work at multiple workplaces.
Chief Fire Warden/Critical Incident Controller Awareness Training
Please contact the office for any inquiries and bookings